FDA Finalizes Electronic Reporting of Adverse Medical Device Events
A new final rule from the Food and Drug Administration requires medical device manufacturers and importers to electronically submit reports of adverse events with devices to the agency.
All Health Data Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, e-books, and conference discounts. Qualified members may also choose to receive our free monthly magazine and any of our e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders, developing trends and specialized topics like EHR's, revenue cycle management, health insurance exchanges, analytics, and more!
- CMS Clarifies Vendor Issues Considered for Stage 2 Hardship Exemptions
- EHR Incentive Program Exceeds $22.5 Billion Payout Estimate
- Telehealth Group Supports CMS Move to Expand Remote Monitoring
- HIT Policy Committee Cuts 30% of Initial Stage 3 Recommendations
- Event Notification Becoming Integral to HIEs