Veterans Seen as Suffering as U.S. Scraps Health-Records System
Feb. 27 (Bloomberg) -- The Pentagon and Department of Veterans Affairs may let veterans care fall through the cracks by scrapping a plan to build a joint health-records system, U.S. lawmakers said.
All Health Data Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, e-books, and conference discounts. Qualified members may also choose to receive our free monthly magazine and any of our e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders, developing trends and specialized topics like EHR's, revenue cycle management, health insurance exchanges, analytics, and more!
- Allscripts, Cerner, McKesson & Others Launch Interoperability Service
- KLAS Details Rough Start for Computer-Assisted Coding Vendors
- 800,000 Affected after Horizon BCBS Laptops Stolen
- Joint Commission Guidance on New Clinical Alarm Safety Goal
- HIT Vendor News Roundup: CareInSync, Omnicell/Cerner & NICVIEW