With providers scrambling to adjust to accountable care and value-based reimbursements, software vendors are coming out with new products to support the efforts.
* Content vendor Wolters Kluwer Health has released ProVation Order Sets Essentials, a package of order sets that are designed for small and critical access hospitals. The package includes 65 order set templates covering the most common diagnoses at smaller hospitals. The vendors goal is to aid the hospitals in adopting evidence-based order sets and better meet evolving quality of care standards. Avita Health System, which includes Bucyrus Hospital and Galion Hospital serving four counties in Ohio, is an early adopter.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access