Beyond Basics: Healthcare Industry Poised to Explore More Innovative Technologies
Digital Edition, July 21, 2014
The federal government’s electronic health records adoption program seems to have whet healthcare providers’ appetites for more. As organizations are moving toward implementing EHRs in compliance with the Meaningful Use requirements, many are coming back to the table looking to broaden their technology consumption as well.
Certainly, the government’s incentive program can, at least in part, be credited with sparking this wide-spread move toward information technology. According to findings from the 25th Annual HIMSS Leadership Survey, more than 90 percent of hospital leaders have already qualified for Stage 1 Meaningful Use and approximately three-quarters indicated they expect to qualify for Stage 2 in 2014. Read on to find out what’s next.
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT
- E-Prescribing of Controlled Substances Legal Nationwide
- CMS Calls Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing a Success
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)