Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
ACOs Need To Leverage I.T. To Make Good On Their Mission
Digital Edition, June 18, 2012
ACOs seem like the perfect anecdote for the country's ailing health care system. In fact, they are positioned to drive health care costs down, but there are challenges. This special report will explain how ACOs can save the health care system if they can overcome the obstacles that stand in their way.
For more information on related topics, visit the following channels:
- 5 Steps to Building a Secure Cloud Strategy
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- NIH-Funded Researchers to Combine Genomic Information, EHRs
- AHRQ Funds Target Research, IT Tools to Improve Patient Safety