Revenue Cycle Management
This section includes coverage on the many facets of the revenue cycle food chain for hospitals and physician group practices. Topics span insurance eligibility, charge capture, claims coding, claims submissions, claims clearinghouses, and back-end follow-up with insurance companies to rectify claims denials and resubmission requests.
Channel Sponsored by
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- CMS Calls Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing a Success
- 11 Hospital IT Executives You Should Follow on Twitter