Health insurance plans serve as the financial backbone of health care, functioning as the crucial link between employers and providers in the $2.5 trillion industry. Topics include: claims management systems, quality improvement programs and claims processing standards.
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- 11 Hospital IT Executives You Should Follow on Twitter
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT
- 4 Myths about Using Electronic Funds Transfer in Healthcare
- CMS Establishes ICD-10 Coordination Center, Ombudsman Role