Health insurance plans serve as the financial backbone of health care, functioning as the crucial link between employers and providers in the $2.5 trillion industry. Topics include: claims management systems, quality improvement programs and claims processing standards.
- 8 Steps to Selecting the Right Population Health Management Vendor
- AMA-Led Coalition Calls for ICD-10 Transition Contingency Plans
- 17 BI & Analytics Requirements: Gartner Magic Quadrant
- EHRs to Play Central Role in Precision Medicine Initiative
- How King v. Burwell Could Impact 5 Key Healthcare System Stakeholders