Health insurance plans serve as the financial backbone of health care, functioning as the crucial link between employers and providers in the $2.5 trillion industry. Topics include: claims management systems, quality improvement programs and claims processing standards.
- 5 Steps to Building a Secure Cloud Strategy
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- NIH-Funded Researchers to Combine Genomic Information, EHRs
- AHRQ Funds Target Research, IT Tools to Improve Patient Safety