A growing number of applications are designed for portable devices used by clinicians. Stories here cover trends in how mobile technology is used in the health care setting, the benefits and pitfalls of various device types, and what the future holds for application development.
- Allscripts, Cerner, McKesson & Others Launch Interoperability Service
- KLAS Details Rough Start for Computer-Assisted Coding Vendors
- 800,000 Affected after Horizon BCBS Laptops Stolen
- Joint Commission Guidance on New Clinical Alarm Safety Goal
- HIT Vendor News Roundup: CareInSync, Omnicell/Cerner & NICVIEW