Electronic health records have great potential to help clinicians better manage patients with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, asthma and obesity. Disease management tools include identification of at-risk patients, lab and results alerts, and condition-specific registries.
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- 11 Hospital IT Executives You Should Follow on Twitter
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT
- 4 Myths about Using Electronic Funds Transfer in Healthcare
- CMS Establishes ICD-10 Coordination Center, Ombudsman Role