Electronic health records have great potential to help clinicians better manage patients with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, asthma and obesity. Disease management tools include identification of at-risk patients, lab and results alerts, and condition-specific registries.
- 5 Steps to Building a Secure Cloud Strategy
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- NIH-Funded Researchers to Combine Genomic Information, EHRs
- AHRQ Funds Target Research, IT Tools to Improve Patient Safety