As more health care data becomes digital, data storage and data access become increasingly important issues. Stories here tackle the many aspects of managing a data warehouse, including data feeds, data formats, and access and governance issues.
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- CMS Calls Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing a Success
- 11 Hospital IT Executives You Should Follow on Twitter