Connecting patients and providers is the holy grail of clinical I.T. This section looks at enabling technologies, such as patient portals and personal health records that are designed for direct use by patients. In addition, patient-centric technologies, such as disease management applications, are covered.
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- 5 Steps to Building a Secure Cloud Strategy
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- NIH-Funded Researchers to Combine Genomic Information, EHRs
- AHRQ Funds Target Research, IT Tools to Improve Patient Safety